Discy is a stunning, professional and flexible social questions and answers WordPress theme specially designed for Online Communities, Niche Questions and Answers Websites, Marketing Websites, Developers Websites, or any kind of Social Communities.
Create your online, full-featured question & answer community like StackOverflow, Quora or Yahoo Answers with Discy Now!
v4.3 – 25 October 2020
=== New Features and improved ===
– Added a new option for the transactions of the payments with points saved in the statements.
– Added a new meta in the head HTML tag to color the Chrome browser in mobile with the theme color.
– Removed the requested category from the custom label and moved it to the requested label, to make all the requested in the theme in one place, request a new category, the user request his money.
– Made the post visits work by jQuery to avoid the plugin cache problems.
– Showed the alert more if the user needs to login to add a new comment.
– Fixed: After added new points or removed from the user and added the reason.
– Fixed: In some time, saved the payment duplicated in the statements.
– Fixed: The follow question button on the homepage after clicked on the load more.
– Fixed: The minimum limit for the number of items for the question tags.
– Fixed: The delete account problem in the profile page.
– Fixed: The tabs problem in the checkout page if you chose 2 payments method or more.
– Fixed: The reply on the answer with captcha.
– Fixed: The featured image on the question or answer, if you removed it, showed an empty image.
– Fixed: The repeated badge popup in some cases.
– Fixed: The notifications for the groups.
– Fixed: The problem in some time when moved the question to the trash.
– Fixed: The privacy problem of the profile page in some languages.
– Fixed: The menu on the mobile.
– Fixed: The breadcrumb problem in small devices.
– Fixed: The feed page problem in some cases.
– Fixed: The load of the google fonts.
– Fixed: The count of the answers when added to the answer from the homepage.
– Fixed: The problem in the pending questions and pending posts pages.
– Fixed: The problem with subscription plans with Stripe payment.
Download Discy – Social Questions and Answers WP Theme v4.3 Nulled
Powered by WPeMatico